Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- recipe. You can cook pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- You need 1/2 cup of Gobindobhog rice.
- Take 2 cups of Pointed gourd pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Shrimp.
- Get 3 cups of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of clove.
- Provide 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare of Salt As per taste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need of Oil As required.
Instructions to make Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Wash gobindovog rice and soak in water..
- Keep aside for about 1 hour..
- Add salt and turmeric powder with shrimps and saute till brown..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf, clove, cardamom, cinnamon for seasoning..
- Add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and 2 cups coconut milk till the oil separates..
- Add gobindovog rice, pointed gourd, shrimp and cook for sometime..
- After the rice is ready, add 1 cup coconut milk and ghee..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.