Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe. To make candy bowls with homemade whipped cream you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream:
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of candy food coloring (optional).
- You need 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream:
- Combine the 2 cups sugar, corn syrup, and water in a small pot. Turn on heat to medium high/8 and stir until sugar dissolves. Once the mixture boils, DO NOT STIR. Cook all of the water out. It should stop steaming as much and when dropped into cold water, it should form hard brittle threads..
- Put your color in now and let the boiling action stir it in, don't stir. Take it off the heat and set it to the side while you spray 2 silicone brownie bowls with cooking spray. Then pour into your bowl molds and leave to cool and harden about an hour..
- When the bowls are hard, pop them out of the molds and allow to cool fully. Do not refrigerate. While they are cooling, take the metal bowl from the freezer and pour in your cream vanilla and sugar. Beat in an electric stand mixer or with a hand mixer until peaks form and the whipped cream is fluffy..
- Put the whipped cream into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and pipe into the cooled bowls. Top with sprinkles. The whipped cream will take on the candy flavor..
If you find this Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.