Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. To make butternut squash thai red curry soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Take 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- Take 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- Prepare of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- You need of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- Use 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
I used a combination of ingredients that may just surprise you. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. If making in the slow cooker: Add butternut squash, garlic, onion, ginger, Thai curry paste, broth, and salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Any more than that would just be a tad too much.
If you find this Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.