Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker. An electric pressure cooker is the perfect environment for "baking" cheesecake. Add the eggs to the warm water and let sit for. Making cheesecake in the pressure cooker is THE BEST method.
It was so easy and tasted awesome! Try this Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillow soft, light & heavenly cheesecake you will ever make. Making Pressure Cooker Cheesecake is a piece of cake.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese cake in pressure cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
An electric pressure cooker is the perfect environment for "baking" cheesecake. Add the eggs to the warm water and let sit for. Making cheesecake in the pressure cooker is THE BEST method.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheese cake in pressure cooker using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker:
- Get of for crust.
- Take 10 of Graham Crackers (I used chocolate graham).
- Make ready 4-6 T of Butter +/- melted.
- Get 2 t of to 1.5T Brown Sugar (to desired level of sweetness).
- Make ready Pinch of Sea Salt.
- Get of for batter.
- Make ready 16 oz of Philly Cream Cheese -room temp.
- Make ready 2/3 C of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream (Breakstones is good) -room temp.
- Make ready 2 T of Cornstarch.
- Take 2 t of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 Pinches of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
To make it almost perfect in the pressure cooker is another story. I would be lying if I told you our Remember, cheesecake batter will expand under pressure in the pressure cooker. If you are using the aluminum foil method, do not fill your. Add the noodles from your box of boxed macaroni and cheese, stir well so.
Instructions to make Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker:
- Process graham crackers to crumbs and combine in bowl with sea salt and brown sugar..
- Mix in the butter until mixture sticks together..
- Line sides and bottom of 7 inch spring form pan with parchment paper..
- Use spoon/measuring cup etc. to pack crumb mixture in bottom to form crust..
- Place pan in freezer while mixing batter..
- For batter see below.
- Mix the Sugar, Cornstarch and Salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Put Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand blender on low until broken up..
- Mix in Sugar mixture on low a little at a time, scraping down sides as needed until combined..
- Add Sour Cream and Vanilla and mix on low until combined..
- Blend in Eggs one at a time until combined on low scraping down sides as needed..
- Take pan out of freezer and pour batter in..
- Tap pan on counter top to remove bubbles. You probably won't get all of them out. When finished cover pan with aluminum foil. Doesn't need to be air tight..
- Make a foil sling by folding aluminum foil sheet into approx. 3 inch strip long enough to allow you to put the pan in and out of the pressure cooker. After it's in, fold tabs down when placing pressure cooker lid on..
- Put liner in cooker and add 1 cup of water and trivet. Turn cooker on with lid removed to bring water up to where it's just beginning to boil.
- Put aluminum foil covered pan and sling into cooker folding tabs of sling down..
- Put lid on cooker..
- Cook on high pressure for 38 minutes. This time is due to the smaller size of the spring form pan and the depth of the batter..
- Allow full Natural Pressure Release..
- Remove with foil sling..
- Uncover and admire your beautiful work..
- Chill before serving..
Please read my full disclosure here. Instant Pot No-Bake Pressure Cooker Cheesecake is an easy recipe to make using a Fat Daddio round cheesecake pan with a removable bottom. Cream cheese is the main ingredient and I love cream cheese! Cheesecake does not have frosting like most cakes. Use your new pressure cooker for this Electric Pressure Cooker Cheesecake recipe!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheese cake in pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!