Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to optionally vegan, banana chocolate muffins recipe. To cook optionally vegan, banana chocolate muffins you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins:
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1.5 cup of plain flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of sugar.
- Get 0.5 cup of (nut) milk.
- Use 0.25 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 0.25 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For chocolate ones, add.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate (1 bar).
Steps to make Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins:
- Mash bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
- If you're making chocolate muffins, smash the chocolate bar into pieces with a mallet. Remove the foil first. It is easier when frozen and the bar is thin (Lindt chocolate)..
- Preheat the oven for 180°C/356°C.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl (chocolate pieces, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt) and give it a mix. The baking soda needs to spread evenly through the mixture to not get activated by moisture..
- Add all the liquid ingredients (milk, oil).
- Mix all with a large wooden spoon. You will use it to fill the moulds later..
- Prepare muffin moulds on a baking tray. I use silicone ones from IKEA as they are reusable, you can fit all on one tray and don't need a special tray. But you can also use waxed paper moulds on a flat tray OR regular paper moulds in a muffin tray. If you have only regular paper moulds and flat tray, use two moulds for one muffin..
- Fill the moulds to roughly 75% each. The muffins will grow!.
- Bake on 180°C/356°C for 20-30 minutes..
- Use a skewer to check if the muffins are done. Pierce a few of the muffins in the middle and if there is no dough left on the skewer, they are done..
Chocolate Banana Muffins, to be exact. While I love a good Banana Bread, these fluffy, tender, and chocolate-y muffins might just be my new favorite way to use my brown bananas. Dry ingredients: Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium/large size bowl and set aside. Wet ingredients: In a small bowl, mix oil, sugar and vanilla. Combine: Add the wet ingredients and bananas to batter and mix until just combined.
If you find this Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.