Easy S'more Brownie Bars. Delicious gooey marshmallows, smashed between two tasty graham crackers with a slab of chocolate! I've been wanting to make a bar version of them for a while, and finally decided how I wanted to do it. S'mores fudgy brownie bars are a super yummy and super easy dessert or after-dinner treat.
These incredible, easy S'more Brownie Bars. These taste exactly like a real s'more, but BETTER, if you can imagine. Many thanks to Naomi of Baker's Royale for pointing me in the direction of Alice Medrich's brownie recipe, it was scrumdiddlyumptious.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy s'more brownie bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious gooey marshmallows, smashed between two tasty graham crackers with a slab of chocolate! I've been wanting to make a bar version of them for a while, and finally decided how I wanted to do it. S'mores fudgy brownie bars are a super yummy and super easy dessert or after-dinner treat.
Easy S'more Brownie Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy S'more Brownie Bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy s'more brownie bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy S'more Brownie Bars:
- Get of Graham Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Graham wafer crumbs.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready of Brownie.
- Get 1 box of Brownie mix.
- Get of S'more topping.
- Take 2 cup of Mini marshmallows.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Coarsely broken Graham Wafers.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chunks.
You are simply using the foil to line your pan with to prevent it from sticking and to allow for easy removal. A delicious S'mores brownie bars, with a graham cracker base, a chewy chocolate brownie layer and a fluffy and creamy marshmallow frosting. She had a very successful first year away from home and she cooked for herself all year, too. The one thing she didn't do much of though was baking and so.
Steps to make Easy S'more Brownie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the graham wafer crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter..
- Press the crumbly mixture to cover the bottom of an ungreased standard cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes..
- Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed..
- Pour brownie mix over the graham wafer crust, spreading evenly. Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes..
- sprinkle the mini marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham wafer pieces on the top if the half-baked brownies. Bake 7 more minutes..
S'more Brownie Bars made with rich chocolate brownies, marshmallow cream, graham cracker cookie dough, and milk chocolate chunks. No bake s'mores bars are like traditional rice krispies except. S'mores Brownies are perfect for your next party! The best dessert mash up, s'mores + brownies will be your new favorite! Starting with a graham cracker crust topped with brownie batter baked and topped with chocolate chunks and toasted marshmallows!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy s'more brownie bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!