Easy Lemon Icebox Pie.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy lemon icebox pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Lemon Icebox Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Lemon Icebox Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy lemon icebox pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lemon Icebox Pie:
- Prepare 1 each of Graham cracker pie crust.
- Make ready 2 can of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 8 oz of tub whipped cream or cool whip.
- Take 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Easy Lemon Icebox Pie:
- Using electric hand mixer, Mix together milk and lemon juice on med high for about 2 min until well blended. Mix should be thicker and slightly firm..
- Add 1/3 of whipped cream and genly fold into mix until no longer lumpy. You can use mixer on low for about 15 seconds if that is easier just make sure mixture is nice and smooth and slightly firm..
- Pour mix into pie crust and smooth out evenly..
- Add remaining whipped cream on top and smooth out. Once smooth take a spoon and place the back of it gently on top of whipped cream and quickly flick upward to create little peaks on top..
- Once finished making peaks place in freezer for about an hour or two for pie to set. It can be left in freezer longer if not going to eat right away..
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy lemon icebox pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!