2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips. This post may contain affiliate links. As you may have guessed, one of the two ingredients is non other than a delicious jar of BBQ sauce. I prefer to use my homemade bbq sauce recipe, which is also ridiculously easy to make.
I throw the chicken breasts in frozen, and serve this with baked potatoes. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly That's right- only TWO INGREDIENTS! Your favorite BBQ sauce, and some chicken, along with a little oil, salt, and pepper.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 2 ingredient bbq zesty chicken strips. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This post may contain affiliate links. As you may have guessed, one of the two ingredients is non other than a delicious jar of BBQ sauce. I prefer to use my homemade bbq sauce recipe, which is also ridiculously easy to make.
2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 2 ingredient bbq zesty chicken strips using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips:
- Take of Chicken tenderloin strips (any amount you want).
- Get of Any flavor bbq sauce you want.
- Get of Zesty Italian dressing, or house Italian dressing.
Like the BBQ chicken strips you can get at KFC! Place all sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan. Dip chicken strips into sauce one at a time and place on a baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray. This recipe for two-ingredient BBQ sauce was sent to me via an Impatient Foodie follower on our FB page.
Steps to make 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips:
- Cook frozen chicken tenderloin strips until done (cook according to directions on package)……
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 min……
- Cut into strips and place into a bowl……
- Pour your bbq sauce over chicken strips, make sure chicken is fully coated with the bbq sauce, then add your Italian dressing over that, and mix all well…….I just eyeball how much dressing I add, but you can add as little or as much as you need (just don’t add the whole bottle of dressing !) Maybe about 1/3 cup of dressing…..Don’t forget to mix it all up !! 😊.
- Done ✅….. I add mine on top of flour tortillas or on top of a salad 🥗!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add a little bit of cheese on top of your bbq chicken strip salad, I added some shredded mozzarella cheese 🧀! Yummy ! 😋.
She also said, "You can even use skinless, boneless chicken breasts (sliced) and cook covered in a crockpot all day (four hours or more) to make a tasty BBQ chicken sandwich." Measure ingredients to personal taste. Our family loves garlic and onion, so we add a little extra. I was looking for an easy sweet sauce to put on some fried chicken wings. Wasn't bad but alot like UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Micky's Sticky Licky Sweet n Zesty BBQ Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 2 ingredient bbq zesty chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!