Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan + spaghetti recipe. You can cook chicken parmesan + spaghetti using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Get of Tomato Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Take of Roasted Chili Flakes, Pinch (Optional).
- Prepare 350 g of Alce Nero's Organic Tomato Sauce Napoletana,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Chicken Parmesan:.
- Use 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- Use of Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging.
- Provide 1 of Egg Light Beaten,.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Use 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Use of Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging.
- Prepare of High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging.
- Use of Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch.
- Provide Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Take of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, For Topping.
- Use of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated, For Topping.
- Use of Plating:.
- Get 300 g of Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Fresh Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Use 1 Handful of Fresh Basil Chiffonade,.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a skillet over low heat, add Alce Nero's olive oil. Add garlic and chili flakes. Allow the garlic and chili flakes to simmer in the oil for about 15 mins. *The heat has to be on super low, or the garlic will burn very fast.*.
- As soon as the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl. Add in Alce Nero's tomato sauce. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix. Set aside until ready to use. *The sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.*.
- Prepare the chicken parmesan. Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. Place the chicken breast on the working surface. Wrap with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness..
- Dredge the chicken with flour. Shake off any excess. In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. Mix to combine well..
- Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr..
- In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. Combine everything together. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. *To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.*.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. *You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.*.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Top each chicken with mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano. Wack into oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and set aside..
- To plate. *It is best to cook the pasta concurrently with the chicken. So that when the chicken is outta the oven, you can immediately plate and serve.* Bring a pot of 3 liters of water to a boil..
- Season with sea salt until it tastes like the ocean. Add in the Alce Nero's spaghetti. Cook until al dente. Transfer the pasta into the tomato sauce..
- Adjust the amount of tomato sauce to your preference. Less is always more. Add in parsley, basil and more parmigiano..
- Toss to combine well and until the pasta is fully coated with the sauce. If the mixture gets too thick, add in 1 TBSP of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce. Twirl pasta onto serving plate..
- Garnish with more basil and parmigiano. Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the plate. Place the chicken parmesan onto the sauce. Serve immediately..
This chicken Parmesan pasta uses the one-pot pasta method to cook your noodles, chicken and sauce all in one skillet for a fast and easy dinner with minimal cleanup. Finish the dish under the broiler to achieve a delicious melted cheese crust. Chicken Parmesan is the best kind of pub grub and it is incredibly easy to make at home. Juicy chicken, baked with a simple pasta sauce and cheese straight from the oven is really the best kind of meal. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with parsley, oregano and basil.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.