Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. To cook chicken parmesan you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken parmesan:
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil (fresh).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Take 1 of tsb olive oil.
- You need 4 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Take of Salt and ground black pepper.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
Instructions to make Chicken parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c.
- Pound the breasts to be flat and marinate with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs and set aside.
- Mix crumbs and the permesan then set aside.
- Sprinkle flour on chicken evenly on both sides.
- Dip flour coated chicken in eggs and transfer into the bread crumbs mixture then let after coating let it rest aside for like 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and let the chicken simmer inside for at least 4 minutes it will finish in the oven.
- Place chicken a baking tray with the chopped basil and tomato sauce.
- Layer each breast with equal amounts of cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
To prepare homemade breadcrumbs instead of store-bought, try Lucinda's simple how-to. From the book "Mad Hungry" by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books). Here on Long Island, you can find Chicken Rolls or Chicken Parm Rolls in just about any pizzeria. It's basically chicken Parmesan wrapped in pizza dough. They're usually made with breaded fried chicken cutlets, which makes them anything but light.
If you find this Chicken parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.