Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Boiled Egg bread roll or Potato scotch eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled Egg bread roll or Potato scotch eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled Egg bread roll or Potato scotch eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg bread roll or potato scotch eggs recipe. To make boiled egg bread roll or potato scotch eggs you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Egg bread roll or Potato scotch eggs:
- Take 3 of Eggs, boiled and peeled.
- Use 4 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare As required of Oil: to deep fry.
- You need For of filling-.
- Take 3 of medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled and grated.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of big Onion finely chopped.
- Use 1-2 of Green chillies finely chopped (deseeded for lesser heat).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Green coriander chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Degi mirch powder (red chilli powder for colour).
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide As required of Tomato Ketchup.
Steps to make Boiled Egg bread roll or Potato scotch eggs:
- To prepare the filling, Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds. Let them crackle. Now add the onions and cook them till they turn pink with very little gold on the edges for about 3-4 minutes..
- Now add the green chillies and green coriander. Mix well. Add salt, deghi mirch and coriander powder. Mix well. At this stage add about 2-3 tbsp of water to prevent the spices from burning. Cook till all the water dries..
- Now add the tomato sauce and mix. Add the grated potatoes, mix very well, keep aside to cool..
- To make the rolls, make fresh bread crumbs, take 3-4 slices of bread and grind them in a mixer grinder. Now, make a slurry with the flour using ¼ cup of water or less. The slurry should not be too thick..
- Take an egg, cover it on all sides with the potato mixture. Now dip this in the slurry and roll it over the bread crumbs. Repeat this process to get a thick coat..
- Alternatively, you may remove the sides of 2 bread slices, dip them in water and squeeze out the excess. Cover the potato roll, nicely with the soaked bread. Repeat with all the eggs..
- Keep them in the fridge for some time. To fry, heat oil in a deep wok and deep fry one roll at a time. Once they are golden brown remove on absorbent paper. Cut from the center and serve immediately..
If you find this Boiled Egg bread roll or Potato scotch eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.