Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts as well as various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and chicken casserole recipe. To cook potato and chicken casserole you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Provide 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Provide 5 of potatoes, cut into 1/2 in cubes.
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of TOPPING.
- Provide 2 cup of mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 cup of diced green onion.
Instructions to make Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400°.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika..
- Add the potatoes and chicken and stir to coat..
- Add to greased pan and bake for 55-60 minutes, stirring about every 20 minutes..
- While the chicken and potatoes are cooking, fry the bacon and crumble..
- Once the chicken and potatoes are fully cooked, remove from oven and add cheese and bacon and green onions..
- Bake for additional 5 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Then add the potatoes to a greased baking dish. In large bowl mix olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Using a strainer and another bowl, drain the potatoes. Cheesy Chicken & Potato Casserole Frozen hash browns are the secret ingredient in this casserole that not only adds flavor but also shortens the prep time. Simply layer hash browns and chicken and top with our Cream of Chicken soup combined with sour cream and cheese.
If you find this Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.