Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Voodoo Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Voodoo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Voodoo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to voodoo pasta recipe. To make voodoo pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Voodoo Pasta:
- Take 2 packages (13 ounce) of andouille sausages, cut into coins.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Use 2 jars (15 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- Provide of Salt for boiling water.
Instructions to make Voodoo Pasta:
- Heat olive oil in a large pan…….
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…..
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well…….Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally……..
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot…..Mix all well…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Place in bowl and sprinkle with seasoning; toss lightly to evenly coat. Stir in Alfredo sauce, parsley and hot sauce to taste; heat through. Conjure up a spicy Alfredo sauce with blackened Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage. It's not magic, it's voodoo pasta. My husband and I did not enjoy anything we ordered.
If you find this Voodoo Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.