Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy! Tuna Soboro Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Tuna Soboro Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! tuna soboro rice cake recipe. You can have easy! tuna soboro rice cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy! Tuna Soboro Rice Cake:
- Use 2 can of Canned tuna.
- Get 360 ml of uncooked Plain cooked rice.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 2 of to 3 tablespoons Sugar.
- Get 3 of to 4 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of Cherry tomatoes and radish sprouts for decoration.
Steps to make Easy! Tuna Soboro Rice Cake:
- Prep: Cook the rice beforehand. Put a little salt in the eggs and make very thin omelettes..
- Lightly drain the canned tuna, and put it in a pan with the soy sauce, sugar, and mayonnaise. Simmer and stir until there's no liquid left in the pan. Adjust the amount of sugar and soy sauce to taste..
- On the right is the tuna soboro. Julienne the omelettes to make kinshi tamago..
- Line the bottom of a cake mold with the kinshi tamago, leaving no gaps. Mound the rice on top a little at a time, taking care not to move the shredded egg layer..
- When half the rice is in, press down the layer evenly with a rice paddle. Add the tuna soboro on top..
- The last step! Add the rest of the rice like in Step 4, spreading it around evenly..
- The rice has been spread out. Press it down flat with a rice paddle so that it won't fall apart when you cut it. Don't press too hard or too lightly! Think of it as a big onigiri rice ball..
- Invert the whole mold onto a plate..
- Remove the mold! This is how it looks. For everyday eating, it's done! It's also cute if you make it in a square container and cut it up..
- I decorated the top with cherry tomatoes and radish sprouts to make it look like a cake. Cut it up like a cake to serve. Great for guests..
- This is from when a friend came to visit. It was spring, so I made the rice in flower shaped molds and decorated the top with a salt-preserved cherry blossom..
If you find this Easy! Tuna Soboro Rice Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.