Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. You can have thai massaman chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Use 250 g of chicken, cut into long strips.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- You need 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Use 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of big red chilli, finely sliced.
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste..
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well..
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well..
- Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.