Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Black and White Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black and White Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black and white cake recipe. To cook black and white cake you need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Black and White Cake:
- Take of recipe (1 layer) White Cake (I use the silver cake recipe from my profile).
- Take of recipe (1 layer) chocolate cake. (I use the Chocolate Cake recipe from my profile).
- Use of whole recipe Leah's Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- Use of Chocolate Fondant (also on my profile).
- Provide of Basic Rolled Fondant (another recipe from my profile).
Steps to make Black and White Cake:
- Cut each layer in half. Reserve 1 half of each layer..
- Apply chocolate frosting to top of 1 white half and 1 chocolate half..
- Place the reserved white half on top of the frosted white half. Place the reserved chocolate half on top of the frosted chocolate half..
- Coat the cut side straight edges of each half with chocolate frosting..
- Push both halves together to form one whole round cake..
- Cover the entire cake worth chocolate frosting, place a toothpick one the white side to mark it, then set aside..
- Form the chocolate fondant into a semi-circle. Then, form the basic fondant into another semi circle..
- Push the 2 halves together to form one circle..
- Place the fondant circle on a flexible mat or surface. Roll out the circle of fondant to 1/4 inch thickness..
- Carefully use the mat to roll the fondant over the cake. Be sure to match the white fondant to the white half of the cake..
- Trim the excess fondant.
A black and white wedding cake with simple ribbons and a crystal spray topper is a chic, modern look perfect for a winter wedding because the topper Black and white may be simple wedding color choices, but a black and white wedding cake can be anything but. There are many shape and design. Two tiered black and white decorated cake. Damask pattern on top tier with black ribbon and flower on the bottom layer. Black forest cake, Schwarzwald pie, dark chocolate and.
If you find this Black and White Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.