Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #berrybonanza Mixed berries Strudel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #berrybonanza Mixed berries Strudel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest them faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #berrybonanza mixed berries strudel recipe. To make #berrybonanza mixed berries strudel you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make #berrybonanza Mixed berries Strudel:
- Provide 500 g of mixed berries + 200g cherries.
- Use 3/4 cup of silvered almonfs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brawn sugar.
- Get 30 ml of liqueur Frangelico.
- You need 2 sheets of puff pastry.
Instructions to make #berrybonanza Mixed berries Strudel:
- In s pan place the berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, blueberries)with the sugar and liqueur over medium heat for 20 minutes, strain them for 30 minutes, add 1 cup sugar and let reduce the syrup to a thick syrup. You can use it to garnish the strudel or keep it for ice cream topping. Let cool..
- Place the sheets of puff pastry in the bench cut the one side (photo).
- Place half berries in each sheet puff pastry, fold the uncut side then with the cut side Criss Cross. Brush with milk or water and sprinkle sesame seeds or sugar..
- Bake in pre-heated 170C oven for 25-30 minutes or until they get a golden colour. Let cool..
- Serve with ice-cream or cream or syrup. Effie xx.
If you find this #berrybonanza Mixed berries Strudel recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.