Udon Noodle With Choy Sum And Black Pepper Ham In Milk Soup. Some of you might know that Roland and I just came back from a short vacation in Tokyo. That explains why we're so crazy about Japanese food recently. This dish is somewhere between a soup and a noodle dish.
Miso udon noodle soup with shiitake mushrooms, a healthy Japanese-style soup that is so delicious and. Udon Noodle Soup with Soft Egg and CollardsMom's Kitchen Handbook. Slurp up thick udon noodles in soups, add them to stir-fries, or toss in salads for quick meals.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, udon noodle with choy sum and black pepper ham in milk soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Udon Noodle With Choy Sum And Black Pepper Ham In Milk Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Udon Noodle With Choy Sum And Black Pepper Ham In Milk Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Some of you might know that Roland and I just came back from a short vacation in Tokyo. That explains why we're so crazy about Japanese food recently. This dish is somewhere between a soup and a noodle dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have udon noodle with choy sum and black pepper ham in milk soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Udon Noodle With Choy Sum And Black Pepper Ham In Milk Soup:
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shalot.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 slice of already baked black pepper ham.
- Take 2 tsp of baked black pepper sauce.
- Take 500 ml of stock.
- Get 150 grams of udon.
- Get 1 bunch of choy sum or chinese brocoli.
- Take of BAKED BLACKBPEPPER HAM IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of store bought black pepper sauce or diy black pepper sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 8 slice of black pepper flavour ham.
Udon is the ultimate comfort noodle: pleasantly toothsome and plump. Udon noodles are stir-fried with broccoli, bell peppers, and zucchini and coated with a chili-garlic sauce. Traditional Japanese udon soup with a classic, light broth of tofu, vegetables, and shitake Annie Chun's Noodle Bowls are instant gourmet food, perfect for lunch or a quick dinner at your fingertips! If you desire a hot spicy flavor, I would suggest adding crushed red pepper at the least or tossing in.
Instructions to make Udon Noodle With Choy Sum And Black Pepper Ham In Milk Soup:
- Bring a pot of water to a to a boil then add udon ans simmer for 11 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Bake the black pepper ham with additional black pepper sauce with some water at 200 C /400 F for 15 to 20 minutes then set aside.
- In pan with oil saute dice garlic and shallot with 2 slice of the baked black pepper ham and 1tbsp of its sauce then add in stock with ( optional additional 1bottle of essence of chicken ) bring it to a boil then simmer down and add in the green vegetables (choi sum or chinese broccoli ) for 1 minutes.
- Add in the cooked udon and milk then simmer for another 1 minutes , then off heat.
- UDON NOODLE WITH CHOI SUM AND BLACK PEPPER HAM IN MILK SOUP.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER MILK SOUP RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354480-salmon-and-shimeji-mushroom-in-milk-soup.
- BELOW ARE UDON RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338969-udon-noodle-with-smoked-duck https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/463327-udon-noodle-soup-penang-hae-mee https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346149-blue-alfredo-pasta-with-scallop-and-tomato-for-4th-of-july https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365873-spicy-dry-noodle-street-food https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368903-thai-curry-udon-noodle https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356314-black-pepper-udon-noodle.
Bok Choy Soup Frequently Asked Questions. Fortunately, the vegetables and noodles in this bok choy soup take only minutes to heat together. I added two Thai chilis and a pinch of crushed red pepper. It was the perfect meal for lunch on a cold day. This Udon Noodle Soup Recipe is a Japanese dish packed with umami.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food udon noodle with choy sum and black pepper ham in milk soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!