Thai Style Braised Pork Belly. Thai Braised Pork Belly are tender pieces of pork slow cooked in a flavorful sauce of soy sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, and cilantro. Serve it with jasmine rice and your favorite sauteed fresh veggies for an easy dinner. Leftovers make the best fried rice too! "You had me at pork belly".
Nestle the pork pieces in the onions and pour in enough cold water to just cover. This is my recipe for braised pork belly, a very popular dish in Chinese cuisine. Although it may take a little while to make, the taste is excellent and.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai style braised pork belly. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Braised Pork Belly are tender pieces of pork slow cooked in a flavorful sauce of soy sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, and cilantro. Serve it with jasmine rice and your favorite sauteed fresh veggies for an easy dinner. Leftovers make the best fried rice too! "You had me at pork belly".
Thai Style Braised Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thai Style Braised Pork Belly is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have thai style braised pork belly using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Style Braised Pork Belly:
- Get 1 kg of pork belly.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh coriander.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of sherry.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 of lime.
Braise pork belly (Dong Po Rou) is surprisingly simple to prepare because it only involves six ingredients. You need a few hours of stewing before you can taste the fantastic evening combination of flavor and texture of the meat, which is definitely worth the wait. Ask for this cut of pork from your. Thai Braised Pork Belly – Tender, slow cooked #Thai style Braised #Pork Belly.
Instructions to make Thai Style Braised Pork Belly:
- In a bowl, mix together all your ingredients except for the pork, coconut oil and lime..
- In a large flameproof casserole dish or saucepan, fry the pork belly chunks in batches until browned – I should have browned these a bit more..
- Use some kitchen towel to soak up any remaining oil in the pan then add in your bowl of sauce. Bring it to a boil then add your pork belly, turn the heat down and simmer with the lid on for an hour..
- Remove the lid and let the sauce reduce for another half an hour..
- Squeeze the whole fresh lime in and stir well. Serve with loads of coriander, Jasmine rice and perhaps some steamed green veg..
Use the leftovers to make an awesome fried rice!! This Mao-Style Braised Pork Belly is a popular Chinese dish with a great combination of sauces. Add this recipe to your Chinese meal! Stir fry until fragrant and pork is colored. Add cooking wine, double deluxe soy sauce, premium dark soy sauce, salt, star anise, fermented black beans, dried chilli, water.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thai style braised pork belly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!