Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Kisses Macaroons😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Kisses Macaroons😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Kisses Macaroons😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut kisses macaroons😍 recipe. You can cook coconut kisses macaroons😍 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Kisses Macaroons😍:
- Get 2½ cups (225g) of Sweetened Flake Coconut.
- You need ⅔ cup (200g) of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare ⅓ cup (42g) of All Purpose Flour.
- Use pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon (5ml) of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 12 of Unwrapped Hershey's Kisses.
Instructions to make Coconut Kisses Macaroons😍:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together until uniform distributed and you have a sticky mass of coconut dough.
- Scoop with a 1½ ounce cookie scoop a compacted amount of macaroon paste and then place them spaced 1" apart onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Bake in preheated 350°f oven for 10 minutes then add the Hershey Kiss to the top of each one and bake for another 8 minutes until golden browned. Be careful not to over bake these or they will become crunchy (unless of course you like them that way, in which case, bake away).
- Notes: Many people ask if they can use desiccated coconut which is typically unsweetened, the answer is yes but you will may want to adjust the sugar by adding about ½ cup of confectioner's sugar to the recipe (or leave it out and have less sweet cookies, this is a very friendly recipe)..
- I like the look of a compacted scooped macaroon and why I use a cookie scoop, you can roll these cookies by hand as well. Preheat oven to 350°f Coconut Macaroons can be kept at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 8 days..
If you find this Coconut Kisses Macaroons😍 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.