Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Naan bread and chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naan bread and chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to naan bread and chicken curry recipe. To cook naan bread and chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Naan bread and chicken curry:
- Use 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 100 g of water.
- You need to taste of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of diced onions.
- Prepare 7 of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of corriander.
- Get 1 tsp of cloves.
- Get 1 tbs of garlic n ginger paste.
- Get 4 tbs of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Provide 1 tsp of corriander.
- Get 3 of attarugu.
Instructions to make Naan bread and chicken curry:
- Sieve ur flour in a bowl add 1 to 2tsp of salt plus 1 egg…add water to make a dough and allow d dough to rest for 15mins.
- Divide the dough into sections and roll into circle, rectangular shape and add butter on top of it. Dust with little flour and roll.
- Allow to sit for an hour…cover with cling film.
- Dust ur board with flour and flatten the rolled dough…place ur pan on medium heat and place ur flat dough….cook bothsides with butter.
- For the chicken curry…..dice ur chicken breast and marinade with salt,chilli flekes, onions and ginger plus garlic paste… allow to sit for 30mins.
- Place ur pot on medium heat add oil and cumin seed or powder wit little clove….add turmeric powder and ur onions till brown then u add the diced tomatoes and attarugu cook for 15mins.
- Add ur chicken in with corriander,black pepper,red chilli and seasons…cook for 20mins then add 2 to 3 tbs of plain youghurt.
They are great with Indian curries with sauce, for example: chicken tikka masala or butter chicken. For a wholesome Indian dinner, I recommend the. As amazing yeast naan bread is, we are sharing with you an instant version of naan bread recipe without the use of yeast. You heard it right, naan You'll love how soft, and pilable this flat bread turns out. It's perfect for dunking in your favorite curry, turn it into a wrap, or use it as pizza base with your.
If you find this Naan bread and chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.