Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry and peas served with naan bread recipe. You can cook sweet potato curry and peas served with naan bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread:
- You need of sweet potatoes… Cut to small slices.
- Get of onions.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Get of peas.
- Get of carrot.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Use of /tsp curry powder.
- You need of Pepper and salt.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Take of Coconut milk.. As per your preference.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread:
- Blanch your peas(see previous post).
- In a sufuria,saute your onions,add garlic,and ginger…let it cook for a while before adding your tomatoes.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato paste…add a little water so that it does not stick at the bottom of your sufuria.
- Add your pepper,turmeric, curry powder,and any other preferred spices…. Add your sweet potatoes, stir,and add a little water…let it simmer till the sweet potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add in your blanched peas and carrots. Add coconut milk and let it cook till ready.
- Here is the naan.
If you find this Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.