Crockpot Beef and Broccoli.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot beef and broccoli. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Beef and Broccoli is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot beef and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef and Broccoli:
- Take 2 lb of boneless beef sirloin steak or london broil, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 can of beef consumme.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 pinch of ginger, optional.
- Take 1 bag of frozen broccoli.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of kikkoman sweet soy glaze *note* soy glaze is a syrupy textured mix of soy sauce, corn syrup, sugar, salt, msg, vinegar, and some preservatives*.
Steps to make Crockpot Beef and Broccoli:
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, add sliced beef. *tip* to make slicing easier, freeze beef for about one hour prior to slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broccoli. mix well and pour over beef.
- Cook on low about 4 hours or until beef is cooked through..
- Cook broccoli and add to crockpot. stir to combine. cover and cook additional 30 minutes.
- When all cooked, strain sauce into pan and slowly add 2 tbsps cornstarch. whisk until boiling to thicken. pour over food in crockpot and stir to combine well..
- Serve over rice of your choice, or egg noodles if you like. enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot beef and broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!