Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are fantastic at battling depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookies recipe. You can cook shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shortbread Cookies:
- Get 150 g of flour.
- Prepare 70 g of sugar.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Provide 100 g of butter, soft.
- Take 1 of egg.
Steps to make Shortbread Cookies:
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl. Add sugar and a pinch of salt, then add the soft butter. Rub the butter into flour and sugar with your hands until the texture resembles that of breadcrumbs or sand..
- Add in the egg and mix everything with your hands until you form a homogeneous ball of dough..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough directly on the baking paper. It should be 5mm thick. Let it cool in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F. Take the dough out of the fridge and cut out the cookies using a cookie cutter. Bake for 10-12 mins until the cookies start turning golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool..
They are typically thick, and cooked at low temperature, resulting in delightfully buttery and crumbly cookies. Shortbread cookies today come in different shapes and forms. Then some butter, the second part. Lastly a bit of powdered sugar, the one part. And for those of you who do not use eggs – not an egg in sight!
If you find this Shortbread Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.