Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for preserving your health. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cranberry chicken salad recipe. To make simple cranberry chicken salad you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Prepare 2 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts – fully cooked,chopped.
- You need 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion – finely chopped.
- Get 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!.
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken..
Serve it open-face on toasted bread or scoop it on top of fresh salad greens. Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad has tender bites of chicken in a creamy, tangy dressing dotted with fresh apples, crisp celery, and sweet dried cranberries. To cook the chicken for cranberry chicken salad, I usually top the chicken breasts with olive oil and salt & pepper and cover the pan with foil. You can also boil the chicken until it's fully cooked. I am always looking for new lunch ideas.
If you find this Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.