Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Tenderloin Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Tenderloin Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Tenderloin Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork tenderloin tacos recipe. You can cook pork tenderloin tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Tenderloin Tacos:
- Get 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & cubed.
- Take 1/4 C of "Blue Moon Dry Rub" ( see my recipes ).
- Provide 6 slices of bacon; small dice.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion; julienne.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 3 1/2 oz of San Marcos chipotle salsa.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
Instructions to make Pork Tenderloin Tacos:
- Slowly render fat from bacon on low heat. When bacon is crispy, remove from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside for garnish or another use..
- Turn up heat to high. Add pork tenderloin. Season with dry rub and a pinch of salt..
- When first side of pork is browned, add onions and peppers. Stir. Cook 2 minutes. Add garlic and tomatoes. Stir. Cook 1 minute..
- Add salsa. Cook for 1 minute..
- Variations; Fresh tomatoes, beans, cream, other salsa, sofrito, beer, thyme, bourbon, tequila, adobo, mojo, poblano, celery, habanero, serrano, lime, pineapple, mango, papaya, vinegar, corn, zucchini, avocado, cotija, chihuahua, queso fresco, coconut milk, cilantro, coriander seed, cumin, chile powder, lemon, paprika, smoked paprika, ground jalapeño powder, crema, nopales, chimichurri, tamarind, sherry,.
If you find this Pork Tenderloin Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.