Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… recipe. You can cook carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…:
- You need 4 large of Plantains.
- Use 3 lb of Pork stew pieces.
- Provide 1/2 clove of Galic.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Galic power.
- You need 1 of Sazon.
- Provide 1 of Adobo.
- Take 1 of Flour.
- Provide 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 pints of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 loaf of Long bread.
Instructions to make Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…:
- In large bowl season pork stew pieces with two packages of sazon,adobo,and garlic power.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add flour to large bowl.
- Preheat deep fryer to 340°F….
- Cover pork stew pieces in the eggs and then into flour and then into the deep fryer into there fully cooked…using the vegetables oil…vegetable oil is optional if u prefer something different by all means….
- Peel plantains cut into 2 inch pieces…dont cut plantains straight cut side ways for better smashing. Put plantains into oil fry into there light golden brown. Take out and let cool for two minutes then lightly smash them and put back in fryer cook to golden brown.
- In medium size bowl mince garlic cloves one third cup of olive oil and two table spoon of garlic power and salt to taste…mix together and enjoy….
- If I missed or u have any questions please don't fill free to ask me or tell me…thanks and enjoy!!!.
Slow-cook pork shoulder in a spicy sauce and stuff them into tacos. The original recipe is unconventional and not a traditional carnitas, to be sure, but this slightly spicy derivation is still delicious in its own right. Place the garlic and chipotles around the pork. The flavor and texture of the tostones is most perfect immediately after they're pulled from the hot oil, but you can hold them in a warm oven if absolutely necessary (as with French fries, the reheated version may not dazzle). Tostones (Fried Plantains) with Mojo (Garlic Sauce)Chef Times Two.
If you find this Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.