Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Steak Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steak enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Enchiladas:
- Take of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- Prepare of Refried beans.
- Get of lEnchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
Steps to make Steak Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9×13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!