Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb slowcooker beef stew recipe. You can cook low carb slowcooker beef stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- Get of Chuck Roast Trimmed & Cut Into 1.5 Inch Cubes (approx.).
- Use of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Get of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use of Tomato Paste.
- Provide of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- Provide of Dried Rosemary.
- You need of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Marjoram.
- Prepare of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Provide of Carrots Sliced into 1 Inch Pieces.
- Prepare of Garlic Minced.
- Get of Celery Stalks Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces.
- Prepare of Large Yellow Onion Chopped.
- Take of Package of White Button Mushrooms.
Instructions to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- I started with getting my meat and veggies in the crockpot. I used a 3.5 pound chuck roast which I trimmed and cubed into about 1.5 inch pieces. I chopped 1 large onion, 5 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and 3 cloves of garlic. Turn your crockpot on the low 8 hour setting. Add the veggies first and then put the cubed meat on top. Cover and let it start to warm while you get your broth and seasoning ready..
- In a bowl Combine 2 cups of low sodium beef broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, and the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh thyme (about 2 teaspoons.) Mix well and then pour over your meat and veggies..
- Cover and let cook for 7 hours (stirring every 2 hours.).
- After 7 hours spoon out some of the broth and veggies (about 1.5 to 2 cups.) Either use a blender or an immersion blender to blend until smooth, but be very careful because it is very hot..
- Add one 8 ounce pack of mushrooms (quartered,) and add the broth and veggies you just blended. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir and let cook for the last hour uncovered. By blending the veggies and broth you make a thicker gravy without having to use flour or cornstarch. I served it over a cauliflower mash. If you're wanting to indulge rice or potatoes are good serving suggestions as well..
Turn the stove to medium low and cover the pan, stirring. This easy, comforting beef stew is cooked in a slow cooker with potatoes in a hearty broth. Garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika add flair! Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! Not when it was our one day of winter.
If you find this Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.