Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken Satay recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken satay recipe. To cook thai chicken satay you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Satay:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken tender or chicken breast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of each soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic+white pepper+coriander roots paste.
- Provide 25 piece of bamboo skewers.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Satay:
- Clean chicken tender,make a fews cut on each pieces ,or if you use chicken breast cut to thin slice.
- Make fine paste garlic+coriander roots + white pepper ,use pestel and mortar.
- In mixing bowl ,add chicken,paste,and all ingredients,mix well ,marinate at least 2 hours,or can use immediately.
- Arrange in bamboo skewers.
- Grilled on charcoal until cook and crisps,brush marinate sauce during grills.
- Serve hot with marinate cucumber and Thai peanut sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363331-thai-peanut-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360144-marinated-cucumber.
If you find this Thai Chicken Satay recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.