Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood Boil recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood boil recipe. You can have seafood boil using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Boil:
- Take 1 large of pot filled 3/4 with water.
- Use 2 1/2 of 5oz Louisiana crab boil.
- Take 1/2 cup of cayenne pepper.
- Get 12 oz of bottle of favorite beer.
- Get 8 of garlic cloves halved.
- Take 4 of lemons halved, reserve one for later use.
- Use 1 of onion halved.
- You need 4 of potatoes halved.
- Get 3 of corn on cob halved.
- Use 4 of hot links halved.
- You need 8 of whole mushrooms halved.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of cleaned clams.
- Get 2 1/2 lb of cleaned mussels.
- Prepare 2 lb of deviened large shrimp.
Instructions to make Seafood Boil:
- place crab boil, cayenne pepper, beer and garlic cloves in water, squeeze lemons into pot and toss in, reserve one for later use. Bring water to a boil..
- place onion and potatoes in boiling water, cook 10 minutes, place corn, hot links and mushrooms in water, cook for 8 minutes, place clams and mussels in water, bring back to boil and simmer for 5 minutes, add shrimp cook till shrimp is firm, about 3 to 5 minutes..
- drain and place in large serving tray, squeeze lemon over seafood and sprinkle with a bit of Louisiana crab boil. Get a bib and enjoy!! (Any unopened mussels or clams should be discarded).
Once the butter is melted, stir the ingredients, and reduce the heat to low. Taking cleaned seafood, sausage, corn, and, potatoes, add onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper, salmon seasoning, roasted garlic & herb, creole seasoning, ranch seasoning and combine. To the melted butter add minced garlic, parsley, and combine. Add seafood to a pan, drizzle melted butter garlic mixture on the seafood. It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself.
If you find this Seafood Boil recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.