Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic whole wheat tofu bagels recipe. To make macrobiotic whole wheat tofu bagels you need 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels:
- Take 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 100 grams of Whole wheat (or bread flour).
- Take 150 grams of Tofu.
- Provide 50 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Raw sugar (or light brown sugar is OK).
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Steps to make Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels:
- Heat the tofu in the microwave for about 1 minute (no need to squeeze liquid out of the tofu)..
- Add soy milk to the warm tofu and crumble (the tofu should be about body temperature)..
- Combine the bread/whole wheat flour with a pinch of salt..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and place the dry yeast and the raw sugar into it..
- Add the warm but not hot tofu (and soy milk) into it..
- Mix the tofu and the yeast first, then start mixing it all together with the dry ingredients..
- Knead it until the surface becomes smooth (about 5-10 minutes), then roll it into a ball..
- Allow it to rise for 10 minutes. (40 ℃).
- Punch down to let the trapped air out of the dough. 10 minutes rising time is enough to make the dough bouncy..
- Divide it into quarters and reshape the dough into balls. Seal the seams tightly..
- Allow it to rise one more time for 10 minutes (40℃)..
- Shaping. Make a hole in the center of the dough with your fingers. With a circular motion, push the dough out from the center to make it into donut shapes..
- While letting the shaped dough rest (about 5 minutes), preheat the oven to 210℃ and boil some water in a large pot..
- Add sugar (not included) to the hot water. Boil the dough for about 30 seconds..
- Drain and lightly dry the excess water off the dough..
- Bake at 210℃ in an oven for about 15 minutes..
- Your fluffy, chewy bagel is done..
If you find this Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.