Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo tikki (with / without egg white) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo tikki (with / without egg white) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo tikki (with / without egg white) recipe. You can have aloo tikki (with / without egg white) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo tikki (with / without egg white):
- Prepare 4 of medium sized potatoes boiled with a pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of medium onion very finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of whole cumin / jeera.
- Get 11/2 inch of ginger cut in tiny pieces and mashed.
- Get 2 pieces of garlic pods cut into tiny pieces and mashed.
- Use 2 of green chillies finely chopped and mashed.
- Take 2 tsp of rice atta.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of egg white (optional) it helps in binding the egg whilst frying.
Instructions to make Aloo tikki (with / without egg white):
- Dry roast the powders – turmeric, coriander, pepper, Garam masala, chilli powder on low flame for few minutes and keep aside..
- In a khadai take 1 tbsp oil add cumin seeds till they splutter. Then add the onion and fry well till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic and chilli piece and sauté well till the rawness vanishes and you get a nice aroma. Add the dry roast powders and mix well for a min..
- Mash the boiled potatoes leaving no lumps. Now combine the onion mix With the dry powders, rice atta, coriander leaves finely chopped and amchur powder. Knead well. Taste for salt.
- Now make small balls and flatten them between your palms to a desired shape..
- This step is optional. Whip egg white with little salt and pepper. Dip the tikki in it before shallow frying. Fry evenly on both sides. Tossing the tikki gently to avoid it from breaking..
- Voila! Aloo tikkis are ready for a snack, side dish or as an appetizer. Please share your feedback. Would love to your from you. Thank you!.
If this is the case, add some flour or cornmeal to the mixture till it begins to bind. You may need to adjust the spices accordingly. To avoid this in the future, I would recommend steaming the potatoes as opposed to boiling, and if boiling then making. Frozen Poultry; Frozen Beef; Frozen Mutton; Frozen Seafood In Western India, aloo tikki is known as aloo pattice or aloo patties and usually made without any stuffing. The method of making them is the similar with some variations in the spices added.
If you find this Aloo tikki (with / without egg white) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.