Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cookies recipe. You can have homemade cookies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade cookies:
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 sachet of milk.
- Take of Strawberry flavour.
- Get 5 of eggs.
- You need 250 g of butter.
Instructions to make Homemade cookies:
- Pour your butter and sugar in a clean bowl and beat it anti clock wise thoroughly, until it turn milky colour and the sugar dissolve.
- Sieve your flour in a separate bowl.
- Get a bowl and beat your egg in it and add your milk and beat them thoroughly.
- Pour your baking powder in the mixture of your butter and beat it again until it dissolve and rise a bit.
- Pour the mixture of your egg in it and beat them all together.
- Gradually pour your flour in the mixture and mix them all together with your hand, until it thick and give the texture of a dough.
- Pour a little flour on your table and roll your cookies on it, you can give it any desirable design u want i.e circle or square shape.
- Spray your pan with a little butter and arrange your cookies on it.
- Bake for 15 minute, but keep an eye on it, in between baking process.
- Serve it chill with a drink or tea.
This freezer-friendly cookie dough can be flavoured with any add-ins you like! You might have already heard about. Cream the butter in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or in a stand mixer until it is soft. Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy. There are times when a store-bought or bakery cookie is fine, but homemade chocolate chip cookies are the right choice for lazy summer afternoons, unexpected snow days or that holiday party that just wouldn't be the same without these beauties on the cookie tray.
If you find this Homemade cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.