Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tendon (tempura rice bowl) recipe. You can cook tendon (tempura rice bowl) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl):
- Take of to 12 Shrimp.
- Take of Squid.
- Take of Eggplants (small).
- Take of Bell peppers.
- You need of Kabocha squash.
- Provide of a. Dashi stock.
- Take of a. Soy sauce.
- Get of a. Sake.
- Use of a. Mirin.
- You need of a. Sugar.
- Take of b. White flour.
- You need of b. Cold water.
- Provide of b. Beaten egg.
- You need of servings Plain cooked rice.
Instructions to make Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl):
- Take the digestive tracts out of the squid and shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the vegetables into easy to eat pieces..
- Combine the ingredients marked a. (dashi stock, soy sauce, sake, mirin, sugar) and simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce a bit..
- Put the ingredients marked b. (flour, water, beaten egg) in a bowl and mix together lightly to make the batter. Dip the vegetables, shrimp and squid in the batter and fry in oil..
- Dip the fried vegetables, shrimp and squid tempura in the tentsuyu sauce made in Step 2, mound on top of rice and pour over more sauce, and it's done..
If you find this Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.