Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate granola crepes recipe. To cook healthy chocolate granola crepes you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes:
- Take 1 Cup of Oats Flour (just grind the classic oats to powder).
- Get 1/2 cup of Jaggery powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 Cup of Hot Whole Milk.
- Use 1 Cup of melted chocolate.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Granola.
Steps to make Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes:
- Mix Oats Flour, Jagger powder, milk and ghee (in same order).
- Your batter will be smooth only if your oats are grinded well, keep stirring the mixture. The consistency is very flowy..
- In a Non-stick PAN, grease with ghee and on medium flame pour the batter and spread just like the Dosa.
- After 2-3 mins flip and cook the other side of the crepe.
- After both sides are cooked, turn off the flame and place it on a plate.
- Spread melted chocolate and lots of granola mixture evenly and roll them to be served.
Healthy chocolate crepes stuffed with a greek yogurt cream and topped with raspberries and chocolate. This recipe is gluten free and grain free. Layer crepes on top of each other with paper towel between each. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Fold each side over and then fold the back piece over.
If you find this Healthy Chocolate Granola crepes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.